Benzie Area Youth (BAY) Initiative
A community of youth who have been empowered to make positive life choices.
- Implement proven prevention education programs, policies, and procedures in our schools and throughout our community.
- Develop and advocate for positive activities for youth in the community.
- Inform our community about the latest initiatives, trends, and practices.
- Identify and recruit funding sources to achieve greater sustainability.
BAY meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 11 A.M.
Benzie Community Resource Center – Johannson Conference Room
BAY Facilitator: Kandi McKenzie
Phone number: 231-882-2166
Connect With Us
Prescription Drug Drop-Off
Benzie County Sheriff’s Office
505 S Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI
County Prevention Initiatives and Accomplishments
- Botvin Life Skills
- National Prevention Week Contests
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Town Hall Meetings
- Communities that Care Key Leader Orientation
- MiPHY Survey