To align and integrate resources and efforts that reduce behavioral risk factors and support all aspects of prevention and recovery.
A supportive community that ensures all individuals and families are engaged, healthy and thriving.
3rd Tuesday of every month from 9-11am
Kaleigh Buris – Coordinator
Rachel Uganski – DFC Coordinator
Bring your expired & unused prescription or over the counter medications to any of the locations listed below to be disposed of properly and safely:
- Hometown Pharmacy in Newaygo
- Newaygo Police Department
- Grant Police Department
- Fremont Police Department
- TrueNorth Community Services in Fremont
- Commission on Aging in White Cloud
- White Cloud Police Department
- Newaygo County Sheriff’s Office in White Cloud
- Hesperia Police Department